Well, the break must have done my mind good for I have WAY too many thoughts to share today! Here are…
My Top Ten Thoughts at the moment (just in case you were curious) ;)
10. I wish I could get a handle on my ADHD and narrow this post down to one topic.
9. It was SO nice to have a spring blogging break last week… Thank you all for your kind words and support!
8. Our world is so loud. It’s no wonder we do our best thinking in the shower… it drowns out the noise and forces us to put down our phones/computers.
7. My yard is full of weeds… some pretty, some soft, some spiky, some ugly, some tall, some small, some that blend in with the grass, yet all in a place they don’t belong… all needing to be pulled out by the root.
6. I wish I was able to take #7 and make a whole post out of it, but I just can’t get it to come together. (and I wish my yard wasn’t so full of weeds!)
5. You never know who’s listening and watching what you do. You have much more influence than you think!
4. One of my sweet friends found out she is cancer free today… praise God! Instead of going out to eat a celebratory dinner she made a life-giving donation to provide clean water for those in need around the world. What a GREAT way to fraddle for the Thirsty and celebrate her gift of life and health!
3. Just $1 provides clean water for 1 person for a whole year. $100 provides clean water for a family for a generation. (get more information at http://water.cc)
2. I really dislike allergy season. (I know, so shallow after such a deep topic… hmmm… deep topic = drilling for water = wells… I totally didn’t mean to do that.) ;)
and my last thought for today (better make this a good one!)…
1. YOU were created for something special! You are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for YOU to do. (Ephesians 2:10)
Something to think about.